Cousine Island Rates
Below are the Cousine Island Rates for our different rooms as well as for the entire private island.
Included in the Nightly Rates:
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and all non-alcoholic beverages.
- All activities including sea kayaking, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding and guided walks.
- Shore based fishing.
- In-villa wireless Internet connection.
Excluded in the Nightly Rates:
- Rates exclude 15% VAT. In the event of a change in VAT or the introduction of additional taxes, these rates will be adjusted accordingly.
- Helicopter transfers between Mahe’ and Cousine Island.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Full day deep sea fishing trips.
- Telephone calls.
- All spa treatments.
- Boutique purchases.
- Check in time 14h00 – if the villa is available on arrival then an early check in will be allowed at no additional cost. Check out time is 11h00 – if the villa is still avail for this day on departure then a late check out will be allowed at no cost. However if an early check in or a late check out needs to be guaranteed prior to travel, then the full nightly rate for the night before or after must be paid in order to secure this space.
- If departing the Island after 17h30, guests are required to pay for, and therefore have the use of their own villa.
- Late check-out for a group booking is not allowed unless the group pays for an extra night.
- Presidential villa is for occupancy of maximum 4 people.
- Luxury villa is for occupancy of maximum 2 people.
- Booking terms and conditions for Cousine Island are noted in the contractual agreement received on booking.
- Only Euro rates are available
- Children under 10yrs are half price.
- Children over 10yrs are full price.
- Recommended Selling Prices are in Euros.
- Accommodation rates are exclusive of 15% VAT.